Sponsorship & Promotion
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
An outstanding opportunity exists for your brand to become associated to the London Boat Show 2016 and beyond. Capitalize upon the events’ great reputation and loyal, passionate and affluent audiences.
What can the Show Deliver?
- Impact for YOUR brand
- Fabulous branding opportunities
- Data capture opportunities
- Incredible platform to entertain
- Networking opportunity with key industry figures
- Prominent stand position with high footfall
- Download details of what we can offer your company >
The London Boat Show is held in January at ExCeL London, situated in a stunning waterfront location in the heart of London’s Royal Docks. Within easy reach of central London and amidst the largest financial centre in Europe and located within a stone’s throw of many of the world’s largest hedge fund, asset management and insurance companies. The venue has easy access to the Tube network and London City Airport.
London is home to more than twice the number of millionaires and billionaires than any other city on earth. Favoured by Britain’s elite as well as wealthy international visitors, London is the city of residence for many of the world’s wealthiest individuals.
- An important sales platform for both national and international businesses
- Over 90,000 visitors (average over 3 years)
- The Show attracts high net worth individuals from the UK and around the world.
- 83% Male, 17% Female
- Average age 53 years
- 81% AB visitor demographic
- Average annual household income circa £92,000
- Title Sponsorship
- Associate sponsorship
- Solus Category
- Sampling opportunities
- Listing opportunities
- Visitor Attraction Partner
- Platinum Experience Partner
- Listing Opportunities
- B2B and B2C
Nigel Szembel, Global Head of Communications, Tullett Prebon: “The 2013 show has been the most successful in Tullett Prebon’s four years of sponsoring the London Boat Show. The partnership we have enjoyed throughout this time has ensured the Company has been able to deliver on all its objectives, no more so than through the show just ended. The London Boat Show enjoys unrivalled visibility, not only in the UK and mainland Europe, but also in the Middle East and in our key Asian markets.”
Simon Webber, Land Rover: “Land Rover is once again delighted to announce another very successful show presence. The show provided a very premium backdrop for the 1st public reveal in the UK of the all New Range Rover. Working very closely with National Boat Shows team, whom had a very clear understanding of brand expectations, Land Rover were able to activate a combination of experiential activity for invited guests and show visitors that exceeded expectations.”
In this section: