Marketing and PR Opportunities
Increase YOUR Brand Exposure
Provide the Boat Shows team with your information for new products, debuts, launches, celebrity guests, interactive activities you have on your stand and we will include this in our email campaigns to 130,000 customers, social media and on the website. Give us your information and we will promote it - it really is that simple!
Free Marketing Assets - Download Area
- London Boat Show logo - use it on your website, emails and ads alongside your own messaging and branding.
- Marketing & PR Guide - A guide to help you make the most of exhibiting at the London Boat Show - complete the checklist
- Banners and Buttons - Download a selection of web banners and buttons to add visual impact and help promoting your presence at the Show.
- Poster Artwork - Print out and display around your shop, marinas or store. Or why not send out a postal newsletter utilising the artwork and include this with any offers you may have
- Email Template - use our template to send to your database with a ticket offer, information about the Show and promoting your presence.
- Competition / Special Offers - develop brand awareness and host competitions on the website plus Show offers you would like to offer visitors.
Exhibiting at the Show is a huge investment so make sure everyone knows you are at the London Boat Show. The Show delivers a great sales opportunity with an average of 100,000 boaters in attendance offering you the chance to meet new customers, make new contacts and gain extra business.
Marketing the Show
The campaign is fully integrated across marketing, digital, social media and PR channels - typical campaign based on 2016.
• TV advert on ITV London, Anglia East and Thames Valley
• Digital network campaign: Tuned for prospecting and retargeting
• Regional press – key regional titles
• Outdoor advertising campaign across the Tube network, DLR network and selected mainlines into London
• National print media in the Evening Standard
• Enthusiast print and online in boating magazines
• Social media dedicated media channels targeting over 31,500 connections, trade and consumer
• Email campaign to the Boat Show visitor database of 130,000 contacts
• Results driven PR – reach 1,166,922.70 PR Value £2,102,885.90 highlights include ITV London Tonight, CNBC, Financial Times, Daily Express, Time Out and Sunday Independent
• All channels drive traffic to the Show website
• Website Statistics: Pageviews – 1,151,000; Unique Visits – 357,000; Unique Visitors 231,000 and Viewed by Overseas Countries 177
An excellent way of promoting the Show to potential visitors is through the inclusion of a video which shows what the Show can offer. Why not add the video to your website!
To insert this video onto your website, simply copy and paste the embed code below onto your website:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xDcSnOryAZs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>