Flexisail Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.The prize is a bespoke training day for up to four people with an RYA Yachtmaster Instructor on one of Flexisail’s maintained fleet in either Hamble or Lymington worth £600 (hereinafter referred to as the “Prize”) and is being donated by Flexisail Group Ltd (the “Donor”).
2. Entry will open as of 12pm on 5 January 2017 closing at midnight on 15 January 2017.
3. The promoter of this competition is National Boat Shows Limited, company number 00556861, with its registered office at Marine House, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8BF (the "Promoter").
4. Enter by completing and submitting all details on the competition entry form HERE (no purchase is necessary).
5. Entry is open to any UK residents aged 18 or over, except the employees and family members of the Promoter or those of its group companies.
6. No winner can select an alternative prize. The Promoter, which trades as British Marine Boat Shows, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value or to offer a cash alternative.
7. Entry is limited to one entry per email.
8. The Promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant using the details on which an entry is submitted, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or otherwise.
9. The draw to determine the winner of the competition will take place at or after midnight on 15 January 2017. The winner will be selected at random. The selection of a winner will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter in respect of any decision made. If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days then the Prize will revert to the next drawn and so on.
10. Regardless of whether the Promoter has been successfully able to contact the winner, the winner must communicate to the Promoter his/her acceptance of the Prize to the Promoter within 7 days of announcement of the winner on the official London Boat Show website (the "Website"). If the winner fails to do so, the Prize will be forfeited and the Prize will revert to the next drawn entry under clause 9.
11. The Prize must be redeemed with the Donor by 30 June 2017.
12. The Promoter shall be entitled to delay or cancel the draw or competition at any time.
13. By taking part in the competition, entrants agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request if they are a winner of the competition. The winner agrees that the Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may in its sole discretion use their (and if applicable their companion's) name and image and their comments relating to the Prize and their experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid. The winner further agrees that their name will be made available to any individual requesting the name of the winning entrants.
14. All personal data provided by entrants to the Promoter in connection with a competition entry will be used by the Promoter and the Donor, their employees, suppliers, contractors and agents to process the competition, and (if applicable) to inform them of their winning entry and to distribute the Prize.
15. The name of the winner is available on request to British Marine Boat Shows, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope, directed to: British Marine Boat Shows, Flexisail Competition, Marine House, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8BF.
16. The Promoter accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the Prize details or any other part of the Website. It is the responsibility of the winner to satisfy him/herself as to the accuracy of any such details and/or any content of the Website relating to the winner of the competition.
17. The Promoter reserves the right: 1) to disqualify any persons whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the competition and to declare as void any or all claims or entries resulting from any printing or production errors; 2) to add or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and 3) to cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
18. Once a winner has accepted the Prize the Promoter will arrange for the Donor to contact the winner using the information provided on the competition entry form to arrange for delivery and/or fulfilment of the Prize. The date of delivery of the Prize will be the responsibility of the Donor, however, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Prize is delivered within 6 weeks of the closing date of the competition.
19. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the Donor, which, if applicable, will be available on request from the Donor.
20. If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable to any winner in respect of any losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of the Promoter’s inability to make the Prize available.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs, losses or expenses incurred by an entrant in connection with this competition, unless required by law.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.