The new Quicksilver Activ 755 Cruiser makes its UK debut at the London Boat Show 2017
05 Jan 2017
The Quicksilver Activ 755 Cruiser is the newest addition to the day cruiser series and completes the existing range with a model that fits between the Activ 805 and 645 Cruiser.
The perfect combination of performance, comfort and versatility in the 7-metre boat sector, the Activ 755 Cruiser has been designed with sun, relaxation and enjoyable cruising in mind. It is ideal for fast day cruising and water sports for up to eight people and comfortable overnighting for two.
Activ 755 Cruiser highlights include:
- Versatile cockpit area suitable for cruising, dining and sunbathing
- Cockpit aft seat is ideal for relaxing and reading with 120° inclinable backrest
- Extra-large cockpit sun lounge offers easy and direct access to the water when in use
- Optional stand-alone cockpit galley with stainless steel sink with tap, pressured water and LPG stove
- Spacious cabin comfortably sleeps 2 adults
- Optional fully enclosed and separate sea toilet
- Large cabin side windows with opening portlights and integrated skylights providing ventilation and plenty of natural light and a great view on the water
- Ergonomic helm with instrumentation featuring integrated armrests and blue LED cup holders and optional 9” Simrad GPS/Chart plotter and stylish tinted windshield (30/70 glass)
- Easy and permanent access from bow to stern even when the cabin door is open
- Large optional foredeck sun lounge for reading and relaxing
- Deep cockpit guarantees a safe ride for both adults and children when moving around the boat
- Various Mariner or Mercury outboard configurations from 150 to 300hp
This model is available as a SMART Edition that includes extra options and includes a cockpit shower, a ski pole, a refrigerator, a sink, a LPG stove, a cockpit sun lounge, a port windscreen wiper, a real teak cockpit table, cockpit LED courtesy lights, an enclosed sea toilet, curtains, a 9” GPS/Chart plotter and a Fusion stereo. There is a saving on average of around 10% when compared to ordering the options separately.
Ben Allen, General Manager for the Marine Leisure Division, Barrus Ltd comments, “We can now offer the consumer the option of a day cruiser in the 7-metre sector with the Activ 755. The external lines follow the distinctive ones of the day cruiser series; stylish, sleek and sporty in a very simple, yet elegant design that makes it immediately recognisable,” Ben concludes.
Quicksilver boats are distributed in the UK by E. P. Barrus Ltd through a network of authorised sales and service dealers. The Quicksilver Activ 755 Cruiser will be showcased at the London Boat Show on the Quicksilver Stand C140, alongside other selected models from the award-winning Quicksilver Activ and Captur Pilothouse ranges.
For further information including high resolution photographs, please contact:-
Karen Clarke, Marketing Services Department
Tel 01869 363659 Fax 08714 298109 Email email@example.com
Notes to Editors
2017 is a proud and momentous year for Barrus as the company celebrates its 100-year anniversary.
E. P. Barrus Ltd has a strong sales, distribution and engineering focus. The company has developed partnerships with major international companies representing leading brands in the garden machinery, garden tools, marine, and industrial engine markets. Yanmar diesel inboard engines, Mariner and Mercury outboard engines, Cub Cadet and Lawnflite garden machinery, Wolf and Wilkinson Sword garden tools, John Deere and Yanmar industrial engines are among the wide range of equipment currently in the Barrus portfolio.
Barrus also custom build products to specific end-uses or market requirements; whether for the MoD, RNLI, H.M. Coastguard or Original Equipment Manufacturers. For further information please visit www.barrus.co.uk
Download the related file: